Saturday, September 16, 2006

ROAR! I change blogskin already. But dun really like this. Its acceptable but Not Nice you know. Haa But this was the best among all that i found.

I watched Full House today. I watch episode 7 & 8. Raine like the stupid stupid Xizhen. Then when his wife go out with Minhe, he jealous. Wth la. He's the one that dui bu qi the wife one loh. Bloody Raine. Think he so shuai. In his room got 1 stupid huge photo of him laaa. Eee-Yerrrrr.


Yesterday i saw ____ like alot of times. Huiqing was with me. HAHAHAHAH the best day ever! We take bus look out also can see him :D I didn't see him cause my back was facing the window and Huiqing was sitting opposite me and she saw him. I turned and i saw him too! Wahahahahaha But I don't care about him anymore?! I think Friday was the last day that I was gonna care also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home